Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2008 WB Vista installing a new converter - I believe

Customer Question

I have a 2008 WB Vista installing a new converter - I believe the old one was wired incorrectly - - i have tried to wire the same as old and it keeps popping the 30amp fuse on the converter - - i have a green ground - a back wire and another green wire ? - -
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I know where the Green Ground goes - - i really just need to be certain on if the black is to connected to the positive slot on the converter or the green see - - pic
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** this will make sense, click HERE and you can see the wires going into the converter, they will have letters, then click HERE for a call out on the letters, Winnebago does there drawing like this. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
So black would be letter K which is going to positive to a breaker to the fuse panel. Green is ground letter L and U U being chassis ground, hope this makes sense.... Let me know if you need more help on this..... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert