Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

1999 fleet wood bounder. Where is the battery charger

Customer Question

1999 fleet wood bounder. Where is the battery charger for house batteries when plugged into shore power?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** would be the power converter and many times on the Fleetwood's they like to stick it in back of the breaker panel, under the stove or fridge. IF it is not in that location I would call Fleetwood with your FIN number and they can tell you exact location, they do have a technical support line and have heard positive remarks from other owners that have had to call in, below is the contact info for you. Hope this helps some... Robert Parts, Service & Technical Support***-***-****
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Also on a few models I have seen that converter opposite side of the breaker panel in a storage compartment where the water heater bypass is located. The problem is it changes with each floor plan and year. Hard to recall each make and model. My goal is for you to be satisfied If you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help on this please let me know. Robert