Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2005 Pioneer. Only things that work 3lctircally are those

Customer Question

2005 Pioneer. Only things that work 3lctircally are those items that are plugged into an actual outlet. No a/c , hot water heater, no interior lights?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
HI my name is***** sounds like you are missing all the DC power.... When you are plugged the power converter will take the incoming AC voltage and make the DC voltage and charge the battery. DO you know the make and model of the power converter. Also I would look for a tripped breaker near the battery, below is a picture most have a small tab on them when they trip, as a general rule they are 18" from the battery, the voltage on each post should be the same. IF you do not see one or they test good then let me know the make and model of the converter. Robert Breaker..
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
WFCO for Power Converter/chargers
Model...WF-8835/ WF-8855/ WF-8865/ WF-8875
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK Let me get you some troubleshooting on that...Respond in a few.. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK So that converter looks like a deck mount, it will plug into an outlet, as long as the outlet has AC power you should be seeing 12 volts on the red and black terminal on the back of the converter, next to the DC terminals will be two fuses, make sure they are good as well. IF they are good and you have voltage on the red and black I would check for that breaker I mentioned near the battery. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
let me know if you need more help on this, follow ups are included, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert