peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

What is part number right side outside mirror with

Customer Question

What is part number for Velvac right side outside mirror with mounting bracket for 1999 National Tradewinds motor home?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I see no one has posted any info here on this and I apologize for that. Have you checked to see if you can get the part number from a dealer or repair facility that works on this model here?In some cases they can get this number for you as well as any other numbers and usually speaking with their parts department.In allot of cases they will not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete