gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I am looking plumbing schematics RV. I have

Customer Question

I am looking for the plumbing schematics for my RV. I have water leaking and wanted to see where the lines run.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
As far as I know, Gulf Stream doesn't have those online. They might have them if you call their Customer Service line. I looked in the Owner's Manual and they are just generic and not location specific. Where is the water leak and do you think it is a fresh water leak or something else. Maybe I can help you track it down. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Or, if you can..........attach a photo of the area to your post and perhaps I can give you things to check.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the water is coming out from under the RV, I don't know specifically and the dealership here is asking for $130 just to look at it with no guarantee of a fix. I was hoping to get a clearer idea of where or how to access the lines in order to try to assertion the situation before I go to the dealer. I also have the manual with just a generic layout and no clear information as to access.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Is it coming out of the belly or out of a pipe? In my shop we have to narrow this down the same way and rarely do we have any diagrams. Open up the storage bays and see if you can see any leaking in those. When it is leaking do you have any water running inside? On city water or using the pump? Give me some information here and maybe we can track this down.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?