Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have 1996 Fleetwood Avion 37 foot 5th wheel RV. Have

Customer Question

Hello I have 1996 Fleetwood Avion 37 foot 5th wheel RV. Have two slide outs neither will extend. Looking for a repair manual to trouble shoot. Every other system works. Check fuses all are good. When pushing to extend it clicks by pump nothing happems any ideas
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Start by having the batteries load tested. Most all slide out issues like this are due to batteries that are low on voltage or failing. Most places the sell batteries can load test them for you. Be sure to mark the cables so you get them back the same way. Taking a photo or two is a good idea here. Once we rule this out we can move to other causes. You will want to have a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores for about $20 or so for some easy testing. I can direct you in that. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?