Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2002 Sunnybrook travel trailer 3008 SL I don't have

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Sunnybrook travel trailer 3008 SL I don't have 12 volts to the TV an l can't find any fuse box
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just lost the 12 volts to the TV boster
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can't fine the 12 volt fuse I think l only have a bad fuse
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Sometimes, they put an inline fuse behind that wall mount OR they add that circuit to another one and don't identify it as "tv" so you may need to look at some of the other fuses. Check that with a 12 VDC test light like you can find for about $5 or so at most hardware stores. Get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?