Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Power (all)intermittent same with Genset slide.

Customer Question

Power for slideouts (all)intermittent same with Genset slide. All other house 12v low amp seems to be ok Battery's in good shape and will take a charge. Reading 12.6 v with out charge. suspect batt connection or bad ground?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
I would start by having the batteries load tested, especially if they are over 3 years old. Most of these issues are battery or dirty cable problems. Most places that sell batteries can load test them for you. IF you take them out to be tested, be sure to take some photos of the cables and make some diagrams as it is easy to get them back on wrong if you don't. Be sure to also clean the ground lead to the chassis. Then get back to me for more input if you are still having some trouble in this area and we can dig deeper into the problem. Hope this proves helpful here. All follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me?