Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

None of my outlets are working. All lights are working. Tv/

Customer Question

None of my outlets are working. All lights are working. Tv/ is not workig but audio system is. Reset did not resolve
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** you missing All the AC power, the outlets, TV, microwave? IF you have no AC power at all check thew supply source, make sure there is not a breaker tripped. Also unplug from power shut all the breakers OFF inside then go plug back in and then turn the breakers on one at a time. Go around and make sure you do not have another GFI hiding, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside.IF you do NOT have a built in generator the power should come right from the cord to the breaker panel inside. So I would be checking the breaker panel inside for any loose wires, if power is not making it to the breaker panel then the cord or the supply is the issue.IF you are using any adapters or extension cords on the main cord please let me know... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
we are only on battery power and were told by dealer all outlets tv and microwave should work off battery. We checked the breakers and tried resetting the GFi. Is it because we are off electricity?
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
IF you have an inverter then you would be able to run the AC outlets but you would be limited as it will drain the batteries down pretty fast, normally a unit that has an inverter would have at least 2 batteries and as many as 4 because you need a large battery bank to pull from. Not to many towable RV's have an inverter, most Class A units have them. So very possible you do not have one which means NO AC power when you are unplugged....Hope this makes sense.. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
I am showing the hideout has a 55 amp converter, I do not see an option for an inverter, I would be talking to the dealer, possible one was installed but from what I can tell you only have a converter.IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert