Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2001 Fleetwood Prowler 822W. Northwest Edition, in

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Fleetwood Prowler 822W. Northwest Edition, in good condition and my grandson would like to buy it and use it at 10,000 ft. elevation in Colorado. Can it be used at below zero temperatures without the pipes freezing in a place like that?
Your advice will be appreciated.
(I tried submitting this earlier, but hit a wrong button, and I'm not sure it made it to your desk. Thus the repeat)
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
You may have to add some insulation to them and keep a tap running just a trickle. LP furnaces won't work at those temps so you need an oil filled electric heater by DeLonghi or Pelonis. You do have to do a little prep work here, but it can be done and isn't expensive. Please get back to me if you need additional input as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me?