peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 1999 coachmen Santara, 360mb. the power slide out

Customer Question

I have a 1999 coachmen Santara, 360mb. the power slide out and hydrolic jacks will not engage. I have check control panel is getteing power park brake is set. all saftey checked. Was curious where the fuses would be for the hydrolic pump?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I dont show a diagram myself on the location of the fuses on this model here unfortunately but in some cases a dealer for this model or local repair center might have the info on the fuses and which fuses to check.In some cases it can be a motor itself that has failed preventing the jacks and slides from operating as I have seen before and may need replaced.This would need to be checked/tested further to be sure of the cause and then repaired from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete