peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Holiday Rambler 06 step cover stop working can't get it ap

Customer Question

Holiday Rambler 06 step cover stop working can't get it apart
Category: RV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
step cover quit working and I do not see how to get into get it open to get to the motor
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If you can check for bolts under the cover at the bottom to see if any are found to be removed to remove this cover.In some cases the cover may be snapped into place and the clips may need removed to remove the cover assembly.If none of these are found you might contact a selling dealer or repair center for this model here to see if they can tell you for sure how this is removed.If none of these work or are an option for you let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Pete but I can't see underneath the step covered to see if there's any bolts or anything I've pulled on the front of it and it doesn't seem to want to come off thank you for your effort George
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete