Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2012 roadtrek 170 versatile.ineed to replace the backup

Customer Question

i have a 2012 roadtrek 170 versatile.ineed to replace the backup camera.can i do this myself.ifso what type of camera do i need
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** should be able to accomplish many times the camera is accessed through the bedroom or closet. I have a VERY good source for you, they deal with RV owners on a daily basis and I have gotten positive feed back from other owners that have had to call in for help. Click HERE for the contact info, they should be able to assist you on the proper model, I highly recommend them.... Hope this helps.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert