spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

How do i replace a 454 0n my 1994 winnebago

Customer Question

how do i replace a 454 0n my 1994 winnebago
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 7 months ago.
You use the hoist that breaks down to get it inside of the motorhome. Set it up pull the engine. Use 3/4 plywood on the floor as a base, makes rolling the hoist ez. Walk the engine to the side door. Break the hoist down, put it outside, set it back up and pull the engine out of the door. Trans will almost fall out, block it up. Some people put them out the side window.You may need to remove exhaust manifolds to get out the door.I took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply/Rate me with stars at top of page.Thank You!.