Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I purchased a Forest River Class C Motorhome last fall...model

Customer Question

I purchased a Forest River Class C Motorhome last fall...model 2251 (2013 E350). I was able to winterize it last fall, but now am attempting to dewinterize it. I'm attempting to fill the fresh water tank but as fast as I put water into it, it comes back out a blue plastic tube behind the rear wheels. I thought perhaps this was an overflow? I can't seem to find any valve to prevent water from coming out. How do I fill the tank? M
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
That is a low point drain. Turn that valve or cap the line. There should be one on the hot and one on the cold lines. Turn the bypass valves back for "use" when you get it flushed out.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?