Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Where can I get a plumbing schematic 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree

Customer Question

where can I get a plumbing schematic for a 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher Special D23 . I have a leak in the area of the toilet and shower. Checked all visible and accessible connections and are all OK. I don't want to start cutting the floor up without knowing the location of the plumbing. Thanks Joe
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Fleetwood has those. You need to give them your FIN number and they can furnish a complete set of wiring diagrams for you. Call them at(###) ###-#### Once you get those, get back to me if you need some additional help on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?