Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Gene I had my 2004 R vision trial lite in storage for

Customer Question

hi gene I had my 2004 R vision trial lite in storage for a year and replace my fresh water pump it still doesn't work. Is there a wire diagram or is there a float sw or something else I missed
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** any kinds of prints will be very difficult, I can try and point you in the right direction. DO you have more then one water pump switch, sometimes you can have multiple switches, they normally are located in the bathroom, monitor panel and even outside where the water hook up is located... Thanks, Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as far as I can tell there only one pump
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Just verify I said switch, I see you said "pump" Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
The reason I am asking is if you have more then one switch you would have a latching relay where the wires go from the switch to the relay and then to the pump. IF you only have one switch it should be power and ground to the switch. I would remove the switch and check for DC voltage at the switch, if you do not have voltage then there is a blown fuse or wiring issue. I would probe each fuse in your main fuse box inside for power, this will confirm each fuse is getting voltage. Go to the battery and look for any in-line fuses OR shortstop style breaker on a smaller gage wire, if there was a fuse in that location it would be 18" from the battery. Go to the pump and follow the wires as well, sometimes there will be an in-line fuse. Make sure you have water in the tank as well and to the inlet side of the pump or it may not turn on, that would be something to look at if you have voltage at the connectors for the pump. Hope this helps some... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
IF it is an actual wiring issue what you could do is run power and ground from the battery to a switch and then to the pump, loom the wire and secure it every foot or so. I might add a fuse in-line as well it should be marked on a sticker on the pump... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert