Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience

Trying to find a Chassis Operator's Manuel 1999/2000

Customer Question

Trying to find a Chassis Operator's Manuel for a 1999/2000 Windsport 33sl so we can change the oil and filter and other motor care for this used RV we purchased. can you give me any information?
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Copy and paste the link below in to a new internet tab to review the chassis owners manual. For a repair manual showing how to perform repairs like plugs, brakes, servicing fluids and such you can purchase a Haynes repair manual, however they do not offer one for a F53 chassis but you can use a F250 or F350 which will cover about 80% of your RV since they have similar chassis and components and the same engine. Another option is a online subscription to Mitchell or All data. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris