Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have no power to my 2 slides or fantastic fan .JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I have no power to my 2 slides or fantastic fan .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have 1400 volts to them on the monitor and checked the fuse to the slides
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't know if I can
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: Its a 2002 Monaco Cayman
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** for the delay.. Not so sure these two items would be tied together, make sure the parking brake is set and the ignition is OFF when trying to run the slides. Go outside in front of the drivers wheel and look for a 7.5 amp fuse I am showing one for the side out in that box. IT would be the ignition lockout fuse, so when you turn the ignition on it locks out the slide-rooms. For the fan check on the fan for a fuse, many have a round black plastic circle you push and twist and a fuse is inside.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included... Robert