gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I HAVE A 2013 3051S CLASS C, THE GPS, RADIO, DVD. SCREEN DOES

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2013 3051S CLASS C, THE GPS, RADIO, DVD. SCREEN DOES NOT COME ON. I HAVE TRIED TO CHECK THE FUSES UNDER THE DRIVERS AREA THAT REFER TO ANY OF THES SYSTEMS BUT DID NOT FIND ANY BURNT OUT. WHAT AM I MISSING? THANKS
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is***** would look on the back of the monitor panel for an in-line fuse, many times they will use an inline fuse on the back side of the screen and it would be on the power wire going into the unit, sometimes they will bundle all the wires and zip tie them up making it difficult to spot. I have seen some issue with the plastic twist and lock fuse holders, they can vibrate loose and the fuse can fall out or make bad contact. I might also get a test light and probe each fuse for power to make sure it is not a connection issue on the back side of the fuse block, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse. IF one fuse does not have power check the connection on the back side or where the wires are coming in for that fuse. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert