Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My black water holding tank flusher system will not allow any

Customer Question

My black water holding tank flusher system will not allow any water to go into the flusher system when I turn on a garden hose that is attatched. It just seems like there is some type of blockage or a valve that prevents water from entering the system to flush the tank.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Those usually plug up from the inside of the tank. I would get some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner and put in the tank and clean it thoroughly and see if that opens it back up. IF your local dealer doesn't have any you can purchase it directly off their website and I am attaching a link to that for you. Great product! Hope that proves helpful. IF you need to get it done faster, you have to remove it from the tank and clean it manually. Not the way I would so it. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you need some additional input from me here?