peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a dometicmodel 3110 sn(###) ###-#### Toilet does not flush

Customer Question

I have a dometicmodel 3110 sn(###) ###-####
Toilet does not flush makes a sound like it used to but does not flush
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. It is possible for there to be a restriction in the flush tube that leads to the black water tank.I have seen plugged tubes before cause this fault needing cleaned out.One other issue is the lever may not be triggering the flush due to disconnected or damaged linkage and this will need to be checked into further to see if a fault is found with it needing replaced or repaired.It may be best to have this inspected by a repair facility that works on this model here to see if any of these are found to be fault needing repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete