Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 1999 Damon Challenger 335 some of my ceiling lights

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1999 Damon Challenger 335 some of my ceiling lights are not working including the bathroom. I checked all fuses and they are ok. is there a ground bar somewhere.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.
Not in the ceiling, but many lights do share the same ground lead. IF you checked the bulbs and the switches then you can hook up a "test" ground lead to the ground for a suspect light and see if that gets the job done. Then you can add one if needed. A 12 VDC test light or a small digital multimeter is very helpful for this sort of diagnosis. A test ground can be made with a length of wire with an alligator clip on each end. You can use it to test for power at the switch or at the receptacle for the light. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.