Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My dometic Rv air conditioning unit would come on then after

Customer Question

My dometic Rv air conditioning unit would come on then after a few seconds go off. I looked at the thermostat it was blinking e1 on both zones. I played with the buttons for a while and now it only displays zones 1&4, I only have zones 1&2 in my Rv. Even when I press the off button the lights stay on. I have disconnected all power waited 30 minutes, still no change.What can I do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
What is the brand and style of your thermostat? If digital, is it a 4 button or 5 button Comfort Control or a newer version?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a dometic it has 10 buttons
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Do you have the manual for this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
I am adding a link to one for you. See the system reset instructions on page 11. Print this out so you have a copy. The error codes are listed as well as the programming guides. Let me know if you still need more after you do this. All follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.primetimerv.com/download/ComponentManuals/Thermostat-DualZoneComfortControl-Dometic-OperatingInstructions.pdf
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you need some additional input from me here?