Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

2001 surf side model 3311 no back-up camera no Jacks no power

Customer Question

2001 surf side model 3311 no back-up camera no Jacks no power to my air bags
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** would be looking for a tripped breaker, below is a picture, sometimes they will stick that breaker near the battery OR could be inside a battery control box, the battery control box would also have some fuses, solenoids and the breakers. Most breakers have a small tab on them that pops out when they trip. The voltage on each post should be the same to chassis ground. I would get a test light turn the ignition ON, find the battery control box and probe each fuse and breaker you see inside that box. A test light will tell you where you have power and where it is missing, it is a quick and easy check. I would also be looking for the dash wiring harness, sometimes they will use a plug connectors if you see any make sure they are not loose or corroded. IT could be a wiring issue if there is not a fuse blown or breaker tripped. I would look under the front engine access and in both front passenger and drivers side compartments for that fuse box.... Robert Breaker.