peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have a 2002 Georgie Boy RV, the bedroom slide doesn't

Customer Question

we have a 2002 Georgie Boy RV, the bedroom slide doesn't wamt to close, have been told that we need a small red roller, which we cannot find anywhere, my question to you is this, is this what we need and where do we get it, if you cannot answer these , we'll we won't be very happy. Is this what we need?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I cannot say for sure if this is what you need or not without seeing the vehicle myself.If the roller is broken or damaged it will need replaced.I would also have the slide motor and gears checked for any issues needing repaired or replaced.Unfortunately without seeing the vehicle its hard to say for sure if this is what is needed here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete