gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Need a repair manual sun voyager. proving dificult to

Customer Question

need a repair manual for my sun voyager. proving dificult to obtain
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
I don't think you will find one that covers all those things. Better to get individual manuals on each appliance or system. Get me a list of makes and models and let me see what I can supply for you. No extra charge for that and all follow ups are included in our fee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks sounds good. 2002 gulf stream sun Voyager 8368. Serial # ***** Was repoed and previous owner didn't like that so they basically gutted it. So I need to put it back together lol
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
So I need a list of the make and model of each appliance or system you need a manual for. Once I have that I can track down some repair manuals for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have appliances, get to put new stuff in. I need diagrams of water, power and gas systems so I know what I'm missing completely
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
No way I know of to get those except from a dealer or the manufacturer. I will opt out of this in case another tech here may have a contact for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks again for your help. I was able to find the book by Bob Livingston so that is a good start. But original ( this is how it came) would really help me get it right
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome.............hope you have fun with your project!