spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.

Allison 3060 md3060: 1997 Safari alllison 3060 Seems to be

Customer Question

1997 Safari alllison 3060 Seems to be no power to ecu. no shift lights.and engine will not start with the front ignition nswitch
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 6 months ago.
Hi Customer, sorry for delay.There should be a fuse and holder inside battery box for trans,,,, check that fuse it may have blown, also check wires from fuse holder to batteries, make sure eyelet connection at battery is good.Next you should have a VIM click here to see what it looks like, there are two fuses under cover a common issue is one is blown, it can be located under shifter, next to trans, behind seat, under dash, it's hard to say where when they build these they install wherever they can but usually not to bad to find.Please take a moment to rate my service using stars at top of page so that I can get credit for my time from the web site.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.Thanksspanky.
Hi Customer all okay I see you opened a new question?Let me know
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 5 months ago.
If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars with buttons on top of page..Follow up/Reply as many times as needed after rating.