gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I recently replaced my rv thermostat with a rv comfort

Customer Question

I recently replaced my rv thermostat with a rv comfort hc Coleman Mach model 8330 836. It has 6 wires and I thought I replaced wire for wire from the analog to digital. We tried it on six volts and worked fine, however, on 110 the screen went blank and does not work. I replaced the 2 amp fuse and checked wiring for good connections. Well, the display came back on and I was able to run the fan. Did not try heater on 12 volts, but when I turned heate on with 110, it went blank and now will not come on after replacing fuse again.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
What is the model number of the A/C and the part number of the old thermostat? Get back to me with this info and I can assist you further.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me?