gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Furnace combustion blower won't come on JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Furnace combustion blower won't come on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We seem to have power to the relay but nothing coming out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well yes I am a heating service. Contractor but this is a little differant
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** sounds like you are talking about the time delay relay on the back of the furnace? What is the make and model of the furnace?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hydro flame model8535-111v
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you there ?
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
Yes I am here but please keep in mind I help other customers as well. On that model is there a time delay relay, normally you would have two reds, a yellow and a blue wire going to the relay, on other models the relay is part of the circuit board, the relay is normally on the blower motor housing.. Robert