Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I have a Heartland Wilderness 2775RB . There are two places

Customer Question

I have a Heartland Wilderness 2775RB . There are two places to put the city water hose. One on top which has a sticker under it that says city water connection and one under that that has a caution sticker about not flushing.... Last year someone put the hose in the wrong one and I had a flood. I don't want to make that mistake again. This is the first time this year I am using it. The city water for daily use is the one on the top, right?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you are correct, the city water is for pressure and usage, and the other is for tank flushing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so it is the one at the top? the labelling is so misleading as the label saying city water is between the two inlets.
yes at the top, the other will indeed overfill the tank,unless the waste valve is open and create a flood when it overfills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
your welcome, one way to test this is to hook it up to the top fitting, have someone go in and turn on the kitchen faucet, then turn on the faucet where the hose is connected. Water will flow