peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2007 class A Holiday Rambler Motor Home with a V-10

Customer Question

i have a 2007 class A Holiday Rambler Motor Home with a V-10 gas engine, vent temperature does not change between air conditioning or heater. Heater hoses are hot on both sides and AC line is cold but the temperature control does nothing. Any ideas please.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can sometimes be a fault with a temp actuator on the heater box itself not switching between hot and cold.I have seen this fail before in the past needing replaced for this fault here.If this has not been tested at all to see if this is the cause needing replaced this needs done.I have had to replace several of these. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
makes sense but not sure where to locate the actuator do i have to take dash apart ?
Unfortunately my info is not showing me the exact location on this here myself but it is usually located on the side of the heater box itself under the dash.You might see if a repair center in your area has a diagram on this here for you to be sure of its location,this is usually where it is located. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thanks pete i will see if i can find dealer willing to share information appreciate this i will get back to u when i can ok
thanks bill
Your welcome.