Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1994 fleetwood american eagle i just bought. it has

Customer Question

i have a 1994 fleetwood american eagle i just bought. it has a milwaukee cylinder system 3 jack. when i push the spring brake in to release the e brake the pad flashes the jacks are down also lights the jacks down light on dash and sounds the beeper in that pad. it also flashes the front arrow on the pad and the left rear. i checked the jacks. they are all they way up do you have any ideas
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** times when you have this condition the fluid level is low, check the level in the jack reservior with them retracted, it should be all the way to the top, the fluid gets pushed back to the tank and should raise a float switch and turn the alarm off. Even if it was a little low it could cause it to go off. On the tank near the top you should see some wires going into the tank that would be the float. I am not aware of anyway to bypass that. IF you do not see any wires going into the tank please let me know, this is an older unit but they all work off the same principal... Robert
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this makes sense because the frt jack has been leaking. can i find one of these jacks
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Your best bet might be some of the larger RV slavage yards such as Colaw or Arizona salvage, many times they will strip the units down and re-sell the parts. I have always had some luck with Colaw. These RV salvage yards are all over the US.... Hope this helps some, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert