gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I replaced my aux batteries, they are fully charged but not

Customer Question

I replaced my aux batteries, they are fully charged but not is operating off of them. it will not run on the battery
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the batteries are wired in series, but nothing will operate off of the batteries
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just replacing the batteries and charging them. they now have a full charge
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** to need more info. What is the Year, Make and Model if the RV? Are you plugged into power and have no DC voltage? IF so do you have all the AC voltage, outlets, microwave, TV? OR are you unplugged from power and missing the DC voltage? Also what is the voltage at the batteries now?The more detailed info you can provide the better we can assist you..... RobertFollow ups are included.