Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Have a 2015 Fleetwood Providence.No power to the passenger

Customer Question

Have a 2015 Fleetwood Providence.
No power to the passenger power seat.
SeatHeater works but can't move/tilt/recline the seat.
Please help
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
That may be a bad connection or fuse. I think the motor on those is fuses separately. Look underneath if you can and tell me if the plug for the power is separate for the heater and the movement. IF SO, then check the connection. Let me know what you find and we can go from there.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes, it is separate
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
The fuse is the most likely problem......and look in your manual for the fuse schematic. They move these all around from year to year. If you have a 12 VDC test light this is easier to track down......both for the fuse checking and to see if there is good power to the seat. It might be in the switch IF you have power. Or if you have a small digital multimeter this can be checked at the plug. Those are about $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some input from me here?