peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I just got this question on 96 F450 parts I am selling on

Customer Question

I just got this question on 96 F450 parts I am selling on ebay...can anyone answer it?
Hello, Will these caliper bracket fit a 1991 ford f53 rear axle? Its a class A motorhome with a dexter tag axle. Want to go from drum brakes to disc brakes on tag axle but need caliper brackets.The calipers he is referring to are ebay item #321997187377 if you needed to see a picture and/or more of a description
90 - 97 FORD F-SUPER DUTY F450 REAR AXLE BRAKE CALIPER MOUNTING BRACKET OEM
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Unfortunately with something like this here you may contact a dealer and they can sometimes look up the part itself to see what all it is compatible with to let you know.If this was not attempted I would see if they can tell you this for sure.If this is not an option or was already attempted and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete