Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 Adventurer with a Traveler toilet, it will not

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Adventurer with a Traveler toilet, it will not hold water in the bowel. Do i have to change the toilet, If so How. Or can i change the seal and is so How
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** the toilet is not holding water I would make sure that ball seal is really clean, get a tooth brush and spray some cleaner on the seal and scrub the bottom and top of the seal the best you can. I do not think you have to replace the toilet. The ball seal can be replaced and will come with detailed information on changing it out. The average person can change it out. When the seal is removed make sure the ball where it was under the seal has no mineral buildup a green pad can get the nice and clean. Most RV shops will be able to get you the part and it does come with detailed instructions.... Hope this helps some... Robert