Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2012 Allegro Breeze - 32 foot. While traveling in

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Allegro Breeze - 32 foot. While traveling in travel mode, sometimes the travel light mode goes off and the master warning light comes on. This only occurs sometimes and if I stop the motor home and dump the air, then hit the travel mode button, the motor home returns to travel height. When I take off again, sometimes the travel light goes off and the emergency light goes on, I will have to repeat the above series until it stays in travel mode.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That is usually due to a small leak by the solenoid that allows one or more of the jacks to drop ever so slightly. When it happens, I would stop and see if one of the jacks has come down any that can be seen and take note of which one. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this once you have tried that.