Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.

What would cause odometer and cruise control to stop working

Customer Question

What would cause odometer and cruise control to stop working along with light on end of gear shifter (overdrive) to stay illuminted?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also the running lights have stopped working. I believe all this happened when there was some work being done to rear shocks. Hoping it is just some wires came loose.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you can tell me which system you have in your Pace Arrow I will see if I can help you with this. Is this a Ford powertrain with a Ford engine? If so, can you have the computer system scanned to see what fault codes are setting when the overdrive light is flashing. Post back when you can and we can work from there.