Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Norcold 1200LRIM gives no FL on propane works fine on AC, all

Customer Question

norcold 1200LRIM gives no FL on propane works fine on AC, all else in coach with propane works fine
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.
HI my name is***** for the delay... The NO FL means it failed to fire off on LP, this could be a few things and I am going to give you a service manual to check things out. To start go to the outside access and pull down the cover, you will see the burner tube which is below the electrode or what sparks, if it is sparking get an air nozzle and blow out the burner tube really good, sometimes spiders or debris can get into the burner tube and you may not get ignition. Make sure the electrode is about 3/16 over the burner tube. The same time it sparks you should hear a single click from the gas valve. The circuit board will sense the presence of flame and shut down the fridge if it does not see the flame. Go to the main LP tank valve and shut it slowly open it back up sometimes if that valve is opened to fast the regulator can lock up. I might also have the LP pressure checked by a RV shop with a manometer.Click HERE for a service manual it should help out. IF you have anymore questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert