Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a RW2355 dometic fridge in my caravan it does not run

Customer Question

I have a RW2355 dometic fridge in my caravan it does not run on 12V or 240V, however it runs on gas and the control panel are on, could you please give me your opion on what to do to fix this problem.
Regards *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Start by testing the heating elements and be sure that you have 12 VDC and 240 VAC to those from the sources. Use a small digital multimeter for this. Over here, those sell for about $20 or so and are easy to use. Do you have the manual for this showing the controls on the back and the leads for the heating elements? This would be on the rear of the fridge. Get back to me if you need a manual or some additional assistance in the testing as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?