Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2014 tiffin Allegro Breeze 28 ft. I dewinterized it.

Customer Question

I have a 2014 tiffin Allegro Breeze 28 ft. I dewinterized it. I have water everywhere but in my bathroom sink. Can't figure it out
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** this is very odd if you have water everywhere else. Go to that sink and unscrew the end of it, inside is a screen make sure it is not all plugged up. IF that is clear I might disconnect the line underneath the sink turn the water on and see if you get flow. If you have water pressure then the valve for the sink is bad.My guess would be the screen is plugged up. Let me know if you need more help, follow ups are included... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert