Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

When we turn the headlights and marker lights off (turning

Customer Question

When we turn the headlights and marker lights off (turning the switch to off on the dash), the marker lights are staying on. What would cause this?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
That part of the switch is most likely bad IF you have it in the "Off" postiion for sure. The only other thing that would cause this is a short from another DC power source. Highly unlikely. You could test that by disconnecting the marker lights at the switch. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?