Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

We have 1994 Fleetwood Bounder with a Ford engine and

Customer Question

We have 1994 Fleetwood Bounder with a Ford engine and several people have tried to start it and it will not start. As I have been told all batteries have been checked, but it will not turn over.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

When you were told the "batteries were checked" how was that done? Load testing is the only way to find out if they are good or not. Check the battery disconnect solenoid switch near the entry door and be sure that the batteries are in the loop and not disconnected. Let me know what happens. Most places that sell batteries can load test them for you and just be sure if you remove them that you mark the cables and take a photo or two so you get them back he same way. Easy to get this wrong if you don't.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?