gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

N611 S/N(###) ###-####– I have no codes blinking. The unit is

Customer Question

HI, N611 S/N(###) ###-####– I have no codes blinking. The unit is set on 1 of 1-5. The temp is 30 in the fridge. The thermistor checks out ok. Do I need to do a reset or is it something else? Doug
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Have you ever seen a unit that is working but can't be set above freezing?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the EXACT issue? I understand you ohmed out the thermistor but is the fridge not cooling off at all? Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Follow ups are included I just need to know what the issue is. Is it not cooling off on both AC and LP etc... Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi I was just checking in to see if you need more help on this? After looking at your first dialog is all the food freezing in the box? Please let me know if you need more help. Sometimes we need more information before being able to assist. Robert