Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

WHERE IS THE PIG TAIL BRAKE ON 2007 MONOCO KNI

Customer Question

WHERE IS THE PIG TAIL FOR TRAILER BRAKE ON 2007 MONOCO KNIGHT
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** and see if this helps you out, they were using US gear for some time this should show you location. IF this is not helpful I would get a hold of Monaco technical support at 877....466....6226 they do have a technical support line for customers and I have received positive input from other owners that have had to call in... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
IF you need more help please let me know. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping. I will also request a refund on the other question you opened up so you do not get charged again. Please respond to this thread if you need more help... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
was just seeing if you were able to find the pig tail. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included.... Robert