peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Need to know what springs are used in a 1996 jayco westport

Customer Question

need to know what springs are used in a 1996 jayco westport caravan 18ft , need lenths over all, need lenths to locating bolt, fitting instructions etc
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases info like this needs to be obtained from a dealer as they can look up usually what sprigs fit or what us needed for this model here.In some cases you can get this info over the phone from them speaking to their parts or service department.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Have tried to get information by ringing dealer, spring maker with no success, as the caravan is a tandem axle with rocker suspension the springs have to be exactly right. As I work all day I don't have the time to be ringing around all day long that's why I'm paying you to find information out for me...
I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete