gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2008 Flagstaff tent trailer series 205TT. This

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2008 Flagstaff tent trailer series 205TT. This model includes an interior shower and toilet. There is an option to have the water supply in a tank which can be pressurized so there is running water, or directly from a city water system. The interior shower has a plastic screw on fitting under the hot water knob. Unfortunately, the plastic fitting split across the threads, so the water now sprays everywhere, making the water system unusable. Where can I find a replacement fitting?
John T
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
They use several different brands for these. Can you attach a photo of yours to your post and I should be able to identify yours and give you a source? I will watch for your post. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.