Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2005 33lx cardinal. When I fill water tank up for

Customer Question

I have a 2005 33lx cardinal. When I fill water tank up for self containment and turn pump on water shoots out city water hook up?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
The check valve is stuck open or broken. Try taking the inlet screen out and see if there are parts laying there OR if it just needs a "tap" two or three times to dislodge some debris. It is spring loaded and should go in and pop back out. IF NOT, it may need to be replaced and most shops would have this part. Not hard to install if you are somewhat handy with tools. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to see how this was coming and if you were able to resolve it yet or do you still need some additional input from me here?