Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

How to trouble shoot a 1995 Damon Intruder Water Heater that

Customer Question

How to trouble shoot a 1995 Damon Intruder Water Heater that is working intermittently? Where is it located? I can't find anything on how to troubleshoot it. Help....
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Let me get you a copy of the Service Manual for an Atwood water heater. What you are looking for outside is a cover over the water heater that is about​ 18" square. You can open that up to access the data tag which would tell you what make and model you have. Once you can get back to me with that I can direct you further. All follow up are included in our fee. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/atwoodwaterheater.pdf
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
If you do have an Atwood model, then print out a copy of that manual so you have it. Lots of good information in there. I will watch for your post.........
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to see how this was coming and if you were able to resolve it yet or do you still need some additional input from me here?
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?